13 Dec 2018
Corick House Hotel, Clogher
Show Management Platform - Open Evening
Thursday 13th December 2018
@ Corick House Hotel
Corick Road, Clogher, BT76 0BZ
Time: 7.30 - 9.30pm
SuperShow are currently working with some of the biggest and best shows in Ireland managing their website, competitions and trade-stands in one secure online platform. We would like to bring the knowledge gained over the last 5 years of building and supporting a complete system to more Agricultural Shows in Ireland & the UK for 2019.
7.30 pm Welcome
7.45 pm SuperShow Presentation
- SuperShow Overview
- Competition Setup - Inputting Show Categories, Classes, Sponsors & Prizes (Bulk Import)
- Producing Show Schedule
- Online Entry for competitions / classes
- Producing Show Catalogue
- Entering Results
- Producing Payout Letters - Calculating ISA Levy / Prize Money Reports
- Overview of Trade Stand Management Process
- Enter Trade Stand applications online
- Trade Stand application payments and approval process
- GDPR compliance / Data protection
- Website management and editing
- Getting initial show system setup
- Training and ongoing support
- Costings: Setup and annual maintenance
- Questions & Answers
9.00 pm Tea / Coffee
- Opportunity for individual shows to meet with the SuperShow team and ask specific questions.
Following on from the interest expressed at the Irish Shows Association AGM, SuperShow aim to partner with and confirm commitment with interested shows before the end of the year to best position Shows for 2019. This will allow SuperShows have a system up and running for committed shows in January & February 2019.
If there are any key areas your Show would like us to focus on, please email Loughnan (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will aim to address in advance of the presentation.