Top Features of Online Competition Management System
- Supply live data at meetings
- Free up time of key personnel
- Improve Show production at all levels
- Securely manage key Show data
- Improve cash flow
- Increase competition entries
- Simplify online entry process
- Remove ongoing repetitive tasks
- Take payments online
- Sales report for trade, sections, classes, tickets.
- Manage judges, assign classes, contact details, travel plans
- Search, filter and export live Show data
- Generate Show catalogue with live data
- Update with Chrome
- Use on mobile, iPad and PC
Schedule of Competition Classes
- Easily manage classes with Class Number, Class Name, sponsor, prizes, rules, entry fee and results.
- Export entries to Word, Excel, PDF, etc.
- Add information for programme printing i.e. Class detail, description, rules and notes.
- Create formatted reports for Class Schedule and catalogue for use in professional print.
- Competitors are able to enter competitions online through a simple-to-use web-based system. This guides the entrant through the registration process with drop-down selection boxes to ensure a simple and clear online registration process.
- Competitors can view their account and entries online.
- Competitors can pay entry fees online.
- Administrators can manage entries through the admin panel for walk in / postal entries and / or payments received by credit card, cash, cheque and bank transfer.
- Enter live results as they occur through mobile phone/ipad.
- Easily search classes and competition entries.
- Export competition results to Excel, Word, PDF, etc.
- Export competition results to formatted PDF report.
- When all results are entered into the system, it can automatically create an Excel file for mail merge to complete payout report, letters and labels.
Take Payments Online
- Manage and view all payments received.
- Take payments through (Paypal, Realex) - Mastercard, VISA, & VISA Debit.Record and manage all credit cards, cheques, cash and bank transfer payments.